My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Born to the loving graces of a professional sword swallower and a chartered accountant, my life began ordinarily enough. Most of my imaginary youth was spent in the company of wild photocopiers. Initiating myself into the "Paper Shredders" I would see a great deal of the inside of hospitals and jails due to our constant warring over territory with the malevolent shopping trolleys. Rescued by the infamous ZuckerBaby from the downward spiral of gang life, I find myself here, disembodied in a computer.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Just a quicky...

Not up for a big rant on this hot and sweltery day. Merely a bit of a notage to allay the worries of my thousands of readers... both of them.

The morrow doth be the weekend so I shall be up to as much as I was during the week. Unemployment, you glorious Mistress of Lethargy you. I will endeavor to do something of worth, but I'm not promisin' no-one nofin'!

To those of you out there that said goodbye to someone today:

May you dream sweet those times of joy
Find warmth in memories full
Don't forget
Don't regret
And gracious the heart shall feel
Upon knowing them at all

1 Comments:

Blogger ZuckerBaby said...

Thank you so much for the lovely poem. It's been an intense day, and a sad one, and many tears were shed. But there was also laughter, and joy, and all of that was because of our memories of Chocolate.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home