My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Born to the loving graces of a professional sword swallower and a chartered accountant, my life began ordinarily enough. Most of my imaginary youth was spent in the company of wild photocopiers. Initiating myself into the "Paper Shredders" I would see a great deal of the inside of hospitals and jails due to our constant warring over territory with the malevolent shopping trolleys. Rescued by the infamous ZuckerBaby from the downward spiral of gang life, I find myself here, disembodied in a computer.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Great and Noble Memory

Oh ye, what a day. A wonderful and glorious day.

I have no recollection of what I did today. I surmise that my apparent lack of recall has something to do with the scrumptious meal that ZuckerBaby and I just whipped up. I have plates the size of garbage tin lids (probably not a very tasty simile), so the servings tend to be extravagant, if not painful. We made up a wonderful potato salad and a bean salad and Baby had some pre-made (by her very own hand no less) vegan patties. I just kept serving it up until the plates were full. So here I sit, blood surging to my hidden and no doubt rather complicated digestive system, leaving my poor cranium to function on very little oxygen.

So I remember helping cook. So let's work back from there. Before that I was at Miss ZuckerBaby's pad. There we discussed the current affairs of the Empire over Indian Tea and cucumber sandwiches. Well something like that anyway. Ahh thats right, we were busily working on my applications to prospective employers. Oh the joy. I'm afraid to say I'm not a very good resume writer. I tend to try and be humourous. From previous experience (no matter what they tell you) I can honestly say that funny CV's are not welcomed. Ahh well.

Before that I seem to remember some kind of domestic chore. Maybe washing or the like. I must remember to start remembering things. Tomorrow I shall do just that.

Maybe I'll write myself a note.

1 Comments:

Blogger mimbles said...

At least you're doing the forgetting in a useful order - the chores are getting done. I get to the end of the day and find I've done my forgetting first, missed the chores altogether and arrived at the remembering once it's too late to do anything about it :P

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home