My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Born to the loving graces of a professional sword swallower and a chartered accountant, my life began ordinarily enough. Most of my imaginary youth was spent in the company of wild photocopiers. Initiating myself into the "Paper Shredders" I would see a great deal of the inside of hospitals and jails due to our constant warring over territory with the malevolent shopping trolleys. Rescued by the infamous ZuckerBaby from the downward spiral of gang life, I find myself here, disembodied in a computer.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yesterday never happened... really.

Ok so I missed yesterday. One blog just after spouting my fervour at never missing a day. All I can say is I just found myself swept up in the day's events. Mostly it was a day of nothing much in particular. Just one of those days when you just seem to be waiting for tomorrow.

Tomorrow (as in today) turned out very productive. Sent off drawings to said and sundry, got myself a long anticipated packet of cigarettes, met up with the ZuckerBaby for tea and crumpets. Altogether a wonderful day.

So what shall I talk about on this wild and woolly day. A day that encompases a yesterday in it's rumbling embrace.

Vwallah. I shall talk about this word because the wonderous Miss Zucker and her unfathomable brain brought up the fact that I spell it incorrectly. At this point, some of you may be wondering what Vwallah is. Vwallah is voilá. It's a french word that means.. well.. TA DA! Sort of. The reason I bring this up is that I find one of these words everyday. Every day another word that I have either been spelling incorrectly for going on thirty years or a word that I have been using in a totally unsuitable if not contradictory context. I find it bizarre. Not so much that I spell so badly or use words incorrectly (all of us children of the 70's were taught by hippies, I accept this) but the fact that nobody has brought me up on any of these words before. It astounds me. But then with my poor excuse for a memory, I probably have been told on numerous occasions but have no recollection and just slide back into my strange but sometimes cute habits.

And another thing... no I can't think of anything. The sugar from my fizzy drink has shooken up me brain bits and I no longer have needed thinky power to continue... so I shall post a drawy thingie instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home