My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Born to the loving graces of a professional sword swallower and a chartered accountant, my life began ordinarily enough. Most of my imaginary youth was spent in the company of wild photocopiers. Initiating myself into the "Paper Shredders" I would see a great deal of the inside of hospitals and jails due to our constant warring over territory with the malevolent shopping trolleys. Rescued by the infamous ZuckerBaby from the downward spiral of gang life, I find myself here, disembodied in a computer.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Home Again Home Again Jiggedy Jig!

It's been a long time coming but finally I am able to put my feet up on my own coffee table (two unemptied boxes of books covered by a tatty sheet) and sleep in my own bed. My couch hopping days have come to an end. I am once again king of my own little kingdom.

And now that I have been here for a week or two I suddenly cannot remember how I could have possibly survived without an abode. It's impossible isn't it? How can one survive? With the gracious kindness of others methinks. The human brain and soul has amazing capacity for blind compassion. No doubt this is in order to balance out the brain and soul's other occasional nifty trick of being chronically rotten. We are a funny species, us lot. And considering I don't have a basis of comparison when it comes to supposed Intelligent Self Aware Life Forms, that's saying something.

But before I saunter down a side track of inane ramblings about my take on the universe and all that encompasses it, I just wanted to mention that now I have a stable port of call, an oasis of cable fed interwebs of my very own, I shall be updating this very blog on a much more regular basis. Just for the information of my fans out there.

Both of you.

Ba doom tish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tobbe
posted a comment for you the other day but it hasn't shown up so i thought i better try again. glad to hear that your happily settled, maybe you could send me your address or phone number sometime.

6:28 PM  
Blogger mimbles said...

Yay! for a place of your own :) Do I get to claim the title of Tobbë fan? I'm keen to be part of such an exclusive group ;-)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home